Cycling in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Cycling and biking in Tyrol
The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis holiday region is one of the most beautiful and interesting areas for cycling enthusiasts in the Alps. Countless paths and trails offer plenty of variety and cover all levels of difficulty. Whether you go off on a pleasant bike ride along the high-altitude plateau of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis with the whole family or prefer to try out a more challenging single trail is completely up to you. You also have a great choice of wide forest trails – all the routes are secured and well signposted in accordance with the latest guidelines and standards.
Experienced mountain bikers in good physical shape get a real buzz out of the numerous high-altitude trails. On the way they enjoy fantastic views of the mountains which make up the Samnaun Group and the foothills of the Ötztal Alps. For your comfort and convenience, the Serfaus and Fiss cable car services enable you to take your bicycle up to the starting points at the top. From there you can relax as you set off downhill. As for refreshments, a superb choice of inns and restaurants offer cyclists spectacular gastronomic delights to match the sights en route.
Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Bike Park
If you’re an avid mountain biker looking for a downhill thrill, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Bike Park near the Waldbahn cable car is the perfect place for you to feel the adrenaline and experience the perfect flow. However, the park is not just something for the pros – it’s an action highlight for the whole family! With a wide range of different trails, it offers biking fun for all age groups and skill levels.
The Waldbahn cable car takes you up to the mountain station at 1,830 metres above sea level, where trails for three skill levels are waiting for you. While the “Easy trails” take freeride newbies down a moderate trail covering an altitude difference of 400 metres, the “Medium trails” will see you mastering a more challenging path with wide sections and various turns. The more direct lines of the “Expert trails” will make freeriders’ hearts beat faster with a thrilling interplay of banked turns, huge jumps and built-in wooden North Shore elements.
Once you have mastered the trail, you can relax in the Chill Area before taking the Waldbahn cable car up to your next ride.
Bikes and protection gear can be rented from the shop at the valley station, where experienced bike park & freeride guides let you in on the best features of the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Bike Park:
- Easy Trails: The blue trails are ideal for beginners and families. Not too challenging, but lots of fun!
- Medium Trails: The red trails are perfect for beginners and advanced riders, featuring exciting jumps and banked turns for pure freeride pleasure.
- Expert Trails: The black trails are the playground of the pros! The freeride trail with downhill elements is peppered with roots, drops and huge jumps, making it a great choice for experienced riders.
- Kiddy Park: While the big ones are living it up at the trails near Waldbahn cable car, little bikers can explore the Kiddy Park at the valley station.
- Pump track: Go for it and pump it up at our new pump track!