Hotels Löwe & Bär
Responsible for content:
Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH
Hotline: +43 5476 6058
Hotel Bär: +43 5476 6228
Hotel Löwe: +43 5476 6204
Information regarding e-Commerce-law ECG:
UID number: ATU42564809
VAT register No.: FN 128826 a
Commercial register court: Landesgericht Innsbruck
Public authority according to ECG (E-Commerce Gesetz): Bezirkshauptmannschaft Landeck
CEO: Heinrich Josef Heymich
Managing Director: Lukas Heymich & Karl Phillip Heymich
Editorial policy: Information about Hotels Löwe & Bär and the destination of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Member of Wirtschaftskammer Tirol, Fachgruppe Tourismus und Freizeitwirtschaft (tourism and leisure industry), Hotel
Bank account for prepayments
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Serfaus, Account no.: 24851
IBAN: AT 39 36315 00000024851
BIC (SWIFT) (Bank Identifier Code): RZTIAT22315
Prepayment with credit card
If you prefer you can also pay the deposit by credit card (VISA or Mastercard). Please follow this link and fill in the requested details for online payment by credit card.
Copyright & intellectual property
Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH pays attention to all proprietary rights regarding publications that are available on these web pages. Content/data that is published on these web pages (including but not limited to graphics, sounds, logos, movies, software, pictures, products, services, texts) is protected by national and international laws. Any kind of duplication/copying, distribution, microfilming, translation and further, in particular commercial use and making available to the public is prohibited. Naming of brands/labels/trademarks does not indicate that such names/terms are not protected by national and international laws.
Copyright of pictures:
- Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH
- Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Marketing GmbH
- Seilbahn Komperdell Serfaus
- Roman Potykanowicz - https://eventfotografie.cc
- Markus Auer - http://www.hotelfotograf.at
Web site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH web site are provided "as is". Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Löwe - Bär Hotels Tourismus GmbH or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH's Internet site, even if Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Löwe - Bär GmbH may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Löwe - Bär Hotels GmbH of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Löwe - Bär GmbH's web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of Austria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.