IMPORTANT INFORMATION AROUND YOUR Summer HOLIDAY
Dear guests and friends of Löwe & Bär!
Now we have certainty! We open our hotels soon and are indeed looking forward to welcoming you at Löwe & Bär! Our Hotel Löwe starts its summer season on 12th of June 2021. Our Hotel Bär opens on the 26th of June 2021, as we have used the Corona break to further extend your hotel experience by committing to a major refurbishment.
CAN I ALREADY BOOK MY HOLIDAYS RISK FREE?
Due to our customer-friendly cancellation policy, it is possible to book a holiday now already without any headache. A free cancellation of your summer holidays is possible anytime by guests as well as the hotel management if:
- Arrival and departure to/from Austria cannot be guaranteed due to a boarder closure of the Austrian government
- Austria, Tirol or Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is deemed a risk region of the highest category by that your home government
- After arrival or departure, you must go into involuntary quarantine for at least 3 nights
Any down payments will be credited to your holiday account as voucher for future holidays
DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK DURING THE HOLIDAY?
- Adults and children aged 15 and over have to wear an FFP2 mask (available at the reception) in closed public spaces (except for the kids' club, swimming pools and wellness)
- Children from 6 years of age need mouth and nose protection (except children's club, swimming pools and wellness)
DO I HAVE TO EXPECT ANY RESTRICTIONS DURING THE HOLIDAY?
- We offer the complete range of services this year. No restrictions can be expected, neither in our hotels Löwe & Bär nor in our region Serfaus – Fiss – Ladis
HOW CAN I GET TO AUSTRIA TO LÖWE & BÄR?
- A vaccination certificate (validity: 21 days after the first vaccination), a valid negative test result or a confirmation of an illness must be presented upon arrival (aged 10 or older)
- There is no quarantine obligation in Austria for guests entering from any European country
- Public spaces, including gastronomy, require a negative Anti-Gen test every 48 hrs, excluded are vaccinated guests and genesis
DO I HAVE TO BE VACCINATED FOR A VACATION AT LÖWE & BÄR?
- All persons with a vaccination certificate or a positive antibody test are allowed to move around the entire region and in the hotels without restrictions
- Guests who have not received the first vaccination yet must show a negative test result (antigen 48h, PCR 72h) for the use of the gastronomy
We offer sufficient testing capacities within our hotels (for free)
WHICH HYGIENE MEASURES GUARANTEE A SAFE HOLIDAY?
- Sufficient test opportunities in our hotels by trained staff (for free)
- The myVisitPass is a digital solution in our region Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis to ensure security for everyone. An easy-to-use app on your smartphone as a digital solution for mandatory testing
- Several testing stations (for an additional charge) within the destination Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- More than 40 anti-viral cleaning stations
- Compliance with regional and national health and hygiene regulations
- Hourly anti-viral cleaning of critical surfaces and points of contact
- Regular testing of all employees
WHICH GUIDELINES HAVE TO BE OBSERVED WHEN STAYING AT LÖWE & BÄR IN SERFAUS - FISS - LADIS?
- Minimum distance of at least 1 meters to people who do not live in the same household
- Wearing an FFP2 mask indoors for children aged 15 and over. Children between the ages of 6 and 14 only need a mouth-nose protection mask
FFP2 can be purchased at reception
- In case of a positive result, customers must leave the hotel immediately. However, no additional charge will be asked
- Testing for children aged 10 and over
WHEN CAN A RELAXING OF REGULATIONS BE EXPECTED ?
- The federal Government of Austria has announced that all measures will be lifted by July 1st, 2021. We will let you know as soon as we have more information regarding the easings
- It has been suggested that the mask requiremnet for all recovered, vaccinated or tested people will fall by the 1st of July 2021
WHAT TRAVEL REGULATIONS DO I HAVE TO OBSERVE WHEN VACATIONING AT LÖWE & BÄR?
- Entry to Austria from Switzerland requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from Switzerland when entering Austria
- When returning from Tyrol to Switzerland, no restrictions are currently to be expected
- When traveling within Austria a confirmation of vaccination, a current negative test result or proof of vaccination must be carried along
- Entry to Austria from Germany requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from Germany when entering Austria. When returning to Germany, you need a negative PCR test
- Upon return to Germany a negative Anti-Gen (48 hrs) or PCR (72 hrs) must to carried along
- Entering Austria from Luxembourg requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from Luxembourg when entering Austria
- Upon return to Luxemburg a negative Anti-Gen (48 hrs) or PCR (72 hrs) must to carried along
- Entering Austria from Belgium requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from Belgium when entering Austria
- Before entering Belgium, all persons must complete a Public Health Passenger Locator Form (PLF) via online registration
- Upon return to Belgium a negative Anti-Gen (48 hrs) or PCR (72 hrs) must to carried along
- Entering Austria from the Netherlands requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from the Netherlands when entering Austria
- Upon return to Germany a negative PCR (72 hrs) must to carried along
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +43 5476 6058 or by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you and until then we wish you all the best from Serfaus.
Your family Heymich with the entire Löwe & Bär team!