IMPORTANT INFORMATION AROUND YOUR Summer HOLIDAY
Dear guests and friends of Löwe & Bär!
CAN I BOOK MY HOLIDAYS RISK FREE?
Due to our customer-friendly cancellation policy, it is possible to book a holiday without any headache. A free cancellation of your summer holidays is possible anytime by guests as well as the hotel management if:
- Arrival and departure to/from Austria cannot be guaranteed due to a boarder closure of the Austrian government
- Austria, Tirol or Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is deemed a risk region of the highest category by that your home government
- After arrival or departure, you must go into involuntary quarantine for at least 3 nights
Any down payments will be credited to your holiday account as voucher for future holidays
DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK DURING THE HOLIDAY?
- Please note, that you have to wear a FFPS mask to use the underground, the cable cars as well as to enter supermarkets
- An FFP2 mask will also be recoommended in stores, this is mandatory for unvaccinated people
DO I HAVE TO EXPECT ANY RESTRICTIONS DURING THE HOLIDAY?
- We offer the complete range of services this year. No restrictions can be expected, neither in our hotels Löwe & Bär nor in our region Serfaus – Fiss – Ladis
HOW CAN I GET TO AUSTRIA TO LÖWE & BÄR?
- A vaccination certificate (full immunization 2xvaccinated or 1x vaccinated with Johnson&Johnson), a valid negative test result or a confirmation of an illness must be presented upon arrival (aged 12 or older)
- There is no quarantine obligation in Austria for guests entering from any European country
- Public spaces, including gastronomy, require a negative Anti-Gen test every 24 hrs, excluded are vaccinated guests and genesis
DO I HAVE TO BE VACCINATED FOR A VACATION AT LÖWE & BÄR?
- All persons with a vaccination certificate or a positive antibody test are allowed to move around the entire region and in the hotels without restrictions
- Guests who have not received the vaccination must show a negative test result (antigen 24h, PCR 72h) for the use of the gastronomy
We offer sufficient testing capacities within our hotels (for free)
WHICH HYGIENE MEASURES GUARANTEE A SAFE HOLIDAY?
- Sufficient test opportunities in our hotels by trained staff (for free)
- The myVisitPass is a digital solution in our region Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis to ensure security for everyone. An easy-to-use app on your smartphone as a digital solution for mandatory testing
- Several testing stations (for an additional charge) within the destination Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- More than 40 anti-viral cleaning stations
- Compliance with regional and national health and hygiene regulations
- Hourly anti-viral cleaning of critical surfaces and points of contact
- Regular testing of all employees
- All our employees are still required to wear a nose-mouth-protection
WHICH GUIDELINES HAVE TO BE OBSERVED WHEN STAYING AT LÖWE & BÄR IN SERFAUS - FISS - LADIS?
- The 3G requirements (testet, recovered, vaccinated) is applicable for adults and children aged 12 and older
- No distance requirements
- In case of a positive result, customers must leave the hotel immediately. However, no additional charge will be asked
WHAT TRAVEL REGULATIONS DO I HAVE TO OBSERVE WHEN VACATIONING AT LÖWE & BÄR?
- Entry to Austria from Switzerland requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from Switzerland when entering Austria
- When returning from Tyrol to Switzerland, no restrictions are currently to be expected
- When traveling within Austria a confirmation of vaccination, a current negative test result or proof of vaccination must be carried along
- Entry to Austria from Germany requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from Germany when entering Austria
- Upon return to Germany a negative Anti-Gen (24 hrs), PCR (72 hrs) or a vaccination certificate must be carried along
- Entering Austria from Luxembourg requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from Luxembourg when entering Austria
- Upon return to Luxemburg a negative Anti-Gen (48 hrs) or PCR (72 hrs) must be carried along
- Entering Austria from Belgium requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from Belgium when entering Austria
- Before entering Belgium, all persons must complete a Public Health Passenger Locator Form (PLF) via online registration
- Upon return to Belgium a negative Anti-Gen (24 hrs), PCR (72 hrs) or a vaccination certificate must be carried along
- Entering Austria from the Netherlands requires a negative test result or proof of vaccination
- There are no quarantine obligations for guests from the Netherlands when entering Austria
- Upon return to Belgium a negative Anti-Gen (24 hrs) or PCR (72 hrs) must be carried along
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +43 5476 6058 or by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you and until then we wish you all the best from Serfaus.
Your family Heymich with the entire Löwe & Bär team!